The Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry welcomes members of the public, child and adolescent psychiatrists, physicians and allied health professionals to our web site promoting the mental health of children and youth and the professional affairs of Canada’s child and adolescent psychiatrists.
On this site you will find:
- Members have access to a members’ forum, a members’ directory and the means to update their personal information profile and pay their dues;
- CACAP’s Journal of the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry / Journal de l’Académie canadienne de psychiatrie de l’enfant et de l’adolescent;
- Ways to contribute to advocacy for the mental health of children, youth and families;
- How to join if you are a child and adolescent psychiatrist, a physician or allied health professional with online applications and renewal;
- Information about the profession of child and adolescent psychiatry.
- Professional development information and standards of continuing maintenance of competence for child and adolescent psychiatrists.
- The annual scientific conference of the association with online abstract submission and registration;
- Job opportunities; and
- Information about CACAP.
We welcome your comments about our site. You may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CACAP does not provide individual consultations, or referrals to specific child/adolescent psychiatrists.
The Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is a national organization of child and adolescent psychiatrists and other professionals in Canada, committed to advancing the mental health of children, youth and families through promotion of excellence in care, advocacy, education, research and collaboration with other professionals.
CACAP is a national leader in child and youth psychiatry collaboratively advancing the mental health care of children, youth and families through advocacy, education, and expertise.